That's exactly why I don't like cops. I guess there are some nice ones out there, but seems like the lot of 'em just like to use that badge on their chest to bully you around when you piss them off.
Union City Woman Arrested for Making Salty Hamburgers
Last Edited: Friday, 07 Sep 2007, 7:24 PM EDT
UNION CITY, Ga. (FOX 5) ? A Union City employee had to spend the night in jail because of her cooking. A police officer arrested her because he says his McDonald's hamburger was too salty. FOX 5's Justin Gray has more on this story.
Click on video for more information.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/...TY&pageId=3.2.1
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That's exactly why I don't like cops. I guess there are some nice ones out there, but seems like the lot of 'em just like to use that badge on their chest to bully you around when you piss them off.
They is something else in this story that is just to stupid to be the only reason to arrest her.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Maybe by being salty they are saying more salt than meat. They have probably had many problems with this person before.
crack is whack
Now why is it when cops do something like this we are not immediately suspicious...but we take their collective word and immediately suspect a citizen is in the wrong when a cop says so ?
Folks in this country need to think for themselves once again and question authority instead of believing every little thing our media and government spoon feed us.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Because the lady addmitted that she gave the cop a salty burger.
crack is whack
And the crime in that is ?....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
When you read the more extrended article you'll read that the lady also ate from the same salty batch of burgers (happened when someone dumped the salt accidentally), and didn't get ill.
And I'll add - why did he eat the whole thing? If it was that bad he would have noticed on the first bite.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
agreed and does anyone think that it was any coincedence that this was a black woman as well??
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Profiling!!!!!!!!!!!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks